Rehab Insurance for Mental Health Treatment
You’ve come to the right place to get the mental health treatment that will make a lasting difference. We Level Up WA accepts most insurance rehab plans. We understand and know how to negotiate with insurance companies to ensure an affordable treatment experience. If you haven’t already please give us a call so we can tell you more about how our program can help set you or your loved one up for success.
Anyone looking for a mental health treatment is likely to have their insurance benefits considered if they are available. Mental health rehabilitation is costly but it does not have to break the bank if you have an insurer we accept. Fill out our complimentary rehab insurance form and find out more information about your eligibility. It’s the first step in your or your loved one’s recovery!
We have helped countless clients and their families rid themselves of their mental health problems backed by life-long alumni support. At We Level Up Washington we understand how important it is to rebuild your relationships with family and friends and regain a fresh career track to build your future. With We Level Up Washington mental health rehab centers you’ll receive top-notch, specialized care at top insured rehabilitation centers. Come experience recovery in an elegant world-class serene environment.
Free Insurance Check
Recover with Confidence with a Mental Health Rehab Insurance
We Level Up WA Mental Health Rehab offers:
- Free life-long client alumni program
- Free life-long family support program
- Specialized inpatient mental health treatment teams
We Level Up WA mental health treatment center:
- Accepts most insurance carriers
- Provides affordable monthly plans
- And affordable private pay plans
FREE 24 hour Hotline: Get a free consultation on your best fitting treatment programs along with free mental health rehab insurance verification.
Common Rehab Insurance Providers for Mental Health Treatment
Check your mental health rehab insurance without commitment. It’s 100% Confidential. Most mental health rehab insurances are accepted.
- Aetna, & more
Additional services may be offered, depending on your plan. These include:
- Relapse prevention counseling
- Care management
- Peer support services
- Risk reduction interventions
- Inpatient Treatment
- Residential Care
- Medication-assisted treatment (MAT)
- Follow-up counseling
Getting Through Recovery
Many options have been successful in treating mental health issues, including:
- Long-term follow-up to prevent relapse
Want to get treatment? Take the first step today and give us a call!
A range of care with a tailored treatment program and follow-up options can be crucial to success. Treatment should include both medical and mental health services as needed. Follow-up care may include community- or family-based recovery support systems.
For some people with mental health issues, trying to recover at home or in an outpatient program may not be enough. Inpatient programs offer a higher level of care to ease the recovery process.
Essential Health Benefits for Mental Health Recovery
Rehab can be expensive and may deter some people from seeking out a recovery program. Fortunately, all marketplace rehab insurance plans are required to cover mental health so that more people can have access to treatment and help recover from mental health illnesses. This coverage is sometimes referred to as mental health rehab insurance and there are treatment centers that accept rehab insurance to help with mental health recovery.
The Affordable Care Act (ACA) lists mental health services as 1 of 10 categories of essential health benefits, which means that any insurance sold on the Health Insurance Marketplace must cover mental health treatment.
Rehab insurance companies are required to cover certain basic health services, which include the treatment of mental and behavioral health conditions as well. Additionally, the Mental Health Parity and Addiction Equity Act (MHPAEA) ensures that all private health rehab insurance plans cover mental health rehab and treatment to the same degree that they cover other medical issues, so you can expect equal levels of coverage for both.
Principles of Effective Treatment
Based on scientific research since the mid-1970s, the following key principles should form the basis of any effective treatment program:
- Treatment plans must be reviewed often and modified to fit the patient’s changing needs.
- Treatment should address other possible mental disorders.
- Treatment doesn’t need to be voluntary to be effective.
- Drug use during treatment must be monitored continuously.
- Treatment programs should test patients for HIV/AIDS, hepatitis B and C, tuberculosis, and other infectious diseases as well as teach them about steps they can take to reduce their risk of these illnesses.
- No single treatment is right for everyone.
- People need to have quick access to treatment.
- Effective treatment addresses all of the patient’s needs, not just his or her drug use.
- Staying in treatment long enough is critical.
- Counseling and other behavioral therapies are the most commonly used forms of treatment.
- Medications are often an important part of treatment, especially when combined with behavioral therapies.
What are the signs that someone has a mental health problem and needs help?
Signs that someone has a mental health problem include:
- Changing friends a lot
- Spending a lot of time alone
- Losing interest in favorite things
- Not taking care of themselves – for example, not taking showers, changing clothes, or brushing their teeth
- Being really tired and sad
- Eating more or eating less than usual
- Being very energetic, talking fast, or saying things that don’t make sense
- Being in a bad mood
- Quickly changing between feeling bad and feeling good
- Sleeping at strange hours
- Missing important appointments
- Having problems at work or at school
- Having problems in personal or family relationships
We Level Up WA Mental Health Rehab
Inpatient rehab offers a distraction-free atmosphere where one can quickly and harmoniously focus on your sobriety. While being without the provocations of the outside world influencing your decisiveness.
There are many programs that an inpatient drug rehab can offer depending on what the individual chooses to go to. However, some common factors that most inpatient rehabs offer include detox, counseling, and support groups. Another benefit of this treatment style includes the added emotional support one gets by engaging oneself in a treatment program. Support groups may come from traditional 12-step programs or other methods.
Because addiction is usually triggered by a need to cope with difficult emotions; having a counselor converse about the habit will help one get to the root of why addiction was driven on. This is particularly essential when leaving treatment and being faced with any daily life stressors that may come one’s way. Knowing how to manage the difficult emotions when they arise and discovering new, healthier coping mechanisms; instead of continuing to drugs or alcohol as a source of relief increases one’s chance of preserving their sobriety.
Additionally, because family relationships can frequently be broken by the substance abuse of a family member; many rehabs include family counseling as a way to help repair and heal the severed relationship caused by drug abuse. In this way, family counseling not only fixes any damages done by substance abuse but also helps to provide the emotional support needed to increase one’s chance of long-term sobriety after rehab.
Are you Looking for substance abuse rehab in Washington? We Level Up addiction rehab is here for you. Call us today and speak with one of our addiction specialists to check your rehab insurance coverage and benefits.
 Treatment Approaches for Drug Addiction DrugFacts – Substance Abuse and Mental Health Service Administration
 Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services. (n.d.). The Mental Health Parity and Addiction Equity Act (MHPAEA)
 HealthCare.gov. (n.d.). Mental health & substance abuse coverage
 Drug Use and Addiction – https://medlineplus.gov/druguseandaddiction.html
 The ASAM placement criteria and matching patients to treatment – National Center for Biotechnology Information, U.S. National Library of Medicine